The SAICSC – ACS is pleased to announce the 2021 scientific article writing competition. This competition is open to chemistry students and chemistry graduates.
Prizes are as follows:
First Place: 1000 SR
Second Place: 750 SR
Third Place: 500 SR.
The ACS-SAICSC reserves the right not to pick any article for awarding any prizes if the submissions do not reach their criteria for outstanding scientific writing content.
Rules & Regulations
1. Judges will pay specific attention to the following questions:
o Is the topic relevant, engaging and useful to Chemistry and chemical industry?
o Is the scientific contact clear, interesting, and innovative?
o Are competing viewpoints considered?
o Is the article well written and providing informative knowledge?
2. Entries will also be evaluated on clarity, plagiarism, grammar and spelling.
3. Article must be original and not have been written or be under review for publication anywhere at the time it is submitted to this competition.
4. The text should be count: 1500 – 4500 words, size: 12-point, font style: Times New Roman font, double-spaced.
5. Articles must be submitted as two attachments, one in Microsoft Word and one in PDF format.
6. All citations should conform.
7. Eligibility: must be ACS member, and submission should include author’s name, occupations, and academic degrees.
8. Articles must be submitted by midnight (Riyadh time) on November 15, 2021.