I would like to take this opportunity to thank the SAICSC-ACS Board of Directors (BOD) team for their efforts and achievements during previous years. I would also like to welcome the 2017 BOD and new members. We have a wonderful successful history and expect more this year. I strongly believe our members are the key factor in our success now and in the future. I would like to encourage every member since she/he contributed in our growth in Saudi Arabia to invite all others to our events and programs and become members.
To sustain our success and growth, we will continue focusing on the following areas:
- Grow international and internal members
- Diversify SAICSC-ACS activities and expand it to reach other areas of our country
- Continue attracting renowned figures from the scientific arena to enrich our monthly technical dinner meetings
- Support our student chapter to reach out to all local students to achieve their desired goals
- Continue support our international conferences (CHEMINDIX and LAB-TECH)
- Collaborate with other international societies’ Saudi chapters to conduct joint activities.
Also, I would like to extend my thanks and appreciation to our honorary members, sponsors, and society members for their great support in achieving our mission of promoting chemistry and scientific knowledge in the community. Please feel free to send me your valuable comments and feedback to help enhance the activities of our society.
Once again thank you all and I wish you the best.
Dr. Mohammed Nahid Siddiqui